A crowd-sourced prize pool will be distributed among six finalists, who will also be in the running for a Diploma in Musical Theatre scholarship.
Thirty semi-finalists have been selected for the 2020 Artists of Colour Initiative, a competition designed to provide financial assistance and industry training for Australian-based theatre performers identifying as Blak/Black, Indigenous or as People of Colour.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today