The one-off injection of funds for Playing Australia will support the viability of regional and remote touring projects and regional performing art centres across the country.
The Federal Government has announced a one-off injection of $5 million into the Regional Performing Arts Touring program aka Playing Australia, administered by the Australia Council for the Arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today