Performing Arts Editor
Following the success of a development program for Asian Australian playwrights, a new initiative focuses on Asian Australian directors.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
La Boite's Single Asian Female by Michelle Law, now playing at Belvoir, was developed through the LOTUS program. Photo by Dan Boud.