The arts sector woke in a panic on Friday to news that the heritage theatre, gutted by fire in May 2018, was again ablaze. The small fire was, in fact, in a neighbouring building, and was swiftly controlled.
Despite initial concerns, reports on Friday morning that Carlton’s historic La Mama Theatre was once again ablaze have proved false.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today