Performing Arts Editor
Kate Cherry’s sudden NIDA departure, LPA President to step down, and a new Director of Artistic Planning at the MSO.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
KATE CHERRY DEPARTS AS NIDA CEO/ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
Kate Cherry, Director and Chief Executive Officer of the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) will step down this week, having started in the role in November 2016.