Featuring bands and musicians playing AC/DC songs on the backs of semi-trailers, a free event will close the 2020 Perth Festival.
Forty years to the day since the ashes of original AC/DC frontman Bon Scott were laid to rest at Fremantle Cemetery, a 10km stretch of Perth’s Canning Highway will be transformed into the world’s longest stage for a public celebration of Scott and his legacy.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today