Australia's nine largest theatre companies have rallied to support arts journalism in an open letter to Fairfax Media CEO Greg Hywood.
The open letter is the latest salvo in the #fairgoFairfax campaign, which aims to overturn the decision by Fairfax Media executives to axe 125 editorial jobs in its metropolitan mastheads. This represents a quarter of the editorial workforce in its metro division and includes the bulk of specialist arts writers and editors.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today