Composers from almost every state and territory, half of them women, have been commissioned to create works across a broad range of styles and lengths.
Funded entirely through philanthropic support, a major commissioning project designed to support the future of Australian music has been announced by Sydney Symphony Orchestra (SSO).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today