The Australian Major Performing Arts Group will wind up in September, making way for new methods of arts advocacy for the not-for-profit performing arts sector.
The Australian Major Performing Arts Group (AMPAG), which represents 29 companies including Circus Oz, Queensland Theatre, Bangarra Dance Theatre, Opera Australia and the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, is to wind up in late September.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today