Andrew Forrest’s Fortescue Metals Group being the principal sponsor of Black Swan State Theatre Company raises potential governance concerns, given that Forrest’s wife Nicola is the company’s Chair.
The new Executive Director of Black Swan State Theatre Company, Rick Heath, has rejected concerns about a potential conflict of interest for the company in light of the relationship between the company’s Chair and its principal sponsor.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today