Queensland’s new independent theatre company is staging three plays by Australian female playwrights at Metro Arts’ New Benner Theatre.
Working on the established principle of strength in numbers, three Brisbane theatre directors – Heather Fairbairn, Heidi Manché and Kate Wild – have joined forces to help address the impact of COVID-19 on Queensland’s arts landscape.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today