The Board of WA’s State Theatre Company has renewed the Artistic Director’s contract for another three years and publicly committed to supporting a bold artistic vision.
Clare Watson, the Perth-based Artistic Director of Black Swan State Theatre Company, has had her contract renewed for a further three years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today