The biennial Keir Choreographic Award is dedicated to the commissioning of new choreographic work and promoting innovative, experimental and cross-artform practice in contemporary dance.
Eight artists and collectives – including Lewis Major, a proud Bungandidj artist with a background in sheep farming and a foreground in experimental dance theatre, and the small-to-medium Gold Coast company The Farm – have been shortlisted for the fourth edition of the biennial Keir Choreographic Award.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today