As Metro Arts prepares to relocate to a new home in Brisbane’s West End, the organisation is throwing a festival to say goodbye to the building it’s long called home.
Moving house is said to be one of the most stressful life events one can experience, comparable to going through a divorce or experiencing the death of a loved one. While such claims don’t hold water, according to the BBC, it’s certainly true that it can be hard to say farewell to a place you know intimately, where every room reawakens an old, familiar memory.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today