Melbourne Opera’s staging of The Ring Cycle, starting with Das Rhinegold next year, will be the first independent staging of the four-part work in Melbourne since 1913.
Despite having staged over 50 operas since 2003, independent company Melbourne Opera has not received a cent of state or federal funding to date.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today