Creating the new home of Metro Arts was ‘seven months of building hell,’ according to Creative Director and CEO Jo Thomas. It opens just in time for Brisbane Festival.
The official opening of the new Metro Arts building in Brisbane’s West End today marks the start of a new chapter in the organisation’s 40-year history, according to Creative Director and CEO Jo Thomas.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today