A wide-ranging report into the future of PWA has recommended it merge with Australian Plays and create a new entity dedicated to the support and development of Australian plays and playwrights.
Following a wide-ranging review conducted by REĂ Consulting’s Richard Evans, the peak body Playwriting Australia (PWA) today announced its intention to create a new organisation by merging with the online body Australian Plays.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today