The first mainstage production in Adelaide post-COVID is preparing to open at the newly refurbished Her Majesty’s Theatre in September, while Vitalstatistix and Patch are also readying to welcome audiences.
With no new COVID-19 cases detected in South Australia and 440 of 444 cases recovered at the time of writing, Adelaide's performing arts sector is preparing to reopen on a number of fronts, including mainstage and children's theatre, backstage theatre tours, and a rebooted events program for Port Adelaide company Vitalstatistix.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today