A new Sydney Fringe Festival will be held in the inner west later this year.
Sydney is about to get a new festival, with the inaugural Sydney Fringe Festival – described as ‘a look underneath to the urban and the unconventional, a two week perv at what is happening next in our culture’ – to be held across Newtown, Enmore and Marrickville later this year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today