A champion of local theatre and formerly a respected critic with The Mercury, Eastman died this week aged 89.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
In 2010, Wal Eastman (pictured here with his wife Berenice) received the Order of Australia for his services to the arts and the community. Image courtesy The Mercury.