A 1300 hotline set up by the City of Ballarat asking people to express their emotions as a result of COVID restrictions will be turned into a piece of music by local composers.
Whether it’s anger, sorrow, gratitude or fear, no-one will have escaped COVID-19 unscathed without feeling a breadth of emotions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today