Australian singer Helen Reddy, who co-wrote and performed the lauded feminist anthem 'I am Woman', has died after a battle with dementia.
Award-winning singer and feminist icon Helen Reddy has died at her home in California aged 78 after being diagnosed with dementia in 2015.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today