A new regional dance program for Victorian primary school students aims to enhance creative expression as well as strengthen the correlation between dance and language skills.
Designed by Victoria’s peak dance body Ausdance, Blue Sky Dance will be rolled out to hundreds of regional Victorian primary school students with 15 schools participating each year during 2021-2023.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today