In the latest episode of The ArtsHubbub we speak with Rachael Maza, Artistic Director of First Nations theatre company ILBIJERRI about the company's 30th anniversary, its evolution, and why there aren’t enough black performing arts companies in Australia.
‘Having this 30th anniversary has been a real moment to sit back and reflect on where we started, who we are, why we exist and who we exist for,’ said Rachael Maza, Artistic Director of ILBIJERRI.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today