The festival program features Australian names like Archie Roach, Christos Tsiolkas and Helen Garner alongside international stars including Tash Aw, Chigozie Obioma, and Joy Harjo.
Never shy about approaching a big topic, this year Adelaide Writers’ Week will explore the theme of ‘Being Human’ – how we engage with each other, with technology, and with the natural world.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today