Australian design, teen program at AGSA, State Library of Victoria reopening, Blak LAB, National Portrait Prize and more.
AROUND THE GALLERIES
Australian design in the home
Iconic Australian industrial design objects will be showcased 12-27 October at seminal architect Robin Boyd’s mid-century residence ‘Walsh Street/Boyd II’ in Melbourne. Part exhibition, part installation, the chosen objects reflect the accessible and egalitarian Australian approach to modernism, in addition to highlighting contemporary household objects used today.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today