A new classical music project commissioned by the Australian National Academy of Music is pairing elite composers with young musicians is one of the Australia's biggest commissioning projects.
The Australian National Academy of Music (ANAM) has announced a new commissioning project which will pair 67 Australian composers with 67 young virtuoso musicians in a new collaborative project spanning a range of genres.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today