Entertainer Todd McKenney has helped raise over $20,000 for Australian costume designers and their wardrobe teams, by giving them an opportunity to create fashionable masks to wear during COVID-19.
You may know him as a musical theatre performer or as the controversial judge on Dancing With the Stars, but Todd McKenny’s passion isn’t just for entertainment. As a keen supporter of the Grace Centre at the Children’s Hospital in Westmead, he’s also an advocate for public health. Because of COVID-19, McKenny has combined his passions to launch a new initiative, ToddMasks.com.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today