From Melbourne venues reopening to mentorship opportunities, a report on NT women in music, Opera Australia returning to Uluru, and Sydney Festival unveiling its program – it's another big week of arts news.
Most read stories on ArtsHub this week
This week the Federal Parliamentary Inquiry into Communications and the Arts (Australia’s creative and cultural industries and institutions) has moved into another stage with the first virtual public hearings. Communications and the Arts Committee Chair, Dr David Gillespie, says authors, artists, performers, musicians, arts advocates and academics will deliver their experience of COVID. Among them are authors Helen Garner, Dr Charlotte Wood, and Christos Tsiolkas.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today