From Venice Biennale to a school poetry slam, the best art school named and programs launched - the week's arts news in digestable bites.
Angelica Mesiti, ASSEMBLY, 2019 (still) three-channel video installation in architectural amphitheater. HD video projections, colour, six-channel mono sound, 25 mins © Photo Bonnie Elliott; Commissioned by the Australia Council for the Arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today