The Australia Council’s First Nations music survey looks at the strengths, challenges and needs of the sector for future growth, independence and respect.
Released 25 September, a new survey takes a helicopter view over the First Nations music sector, providing timely insights into the strengths, challenges and needs as this sector is set for continued growth. To do that, First Nations performers and producers need to be at the centre of that dialogue and decision-making.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today