Young delegates faced the pressing issues of our time at this year's National Youth Arts Summit.
Under the unseasonably warm September sun, a young woman asked hip-hop artist Gabriel ‘DyspOra’ Akon how arts organisations can address racism and discrimination without being ‘tokenistic’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today