This is a sad and unfortunate case, and the silence since the ruling has been very loud. But silence can’t win if there is noise.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Geoffrey Rush and Eryn Jean Norvill in STC's 2015 production of King Lear. Photo credit: Heidrun Löhr.