At the recent Theatre Network NSW's State of the Sector conference Antonia Seymour argued for a not just funding but a more supportive culture around the arts.
Art matters. We know that it makes sense of challenge and difficulty. We know that as a society, we are becoming more isolated and less connected, and that mental health is a massive issue – particularly amongst young people – and that in all of these areas, art has a hugely beneficial impact. We know art creates community, and helps us make meaning, and brings us joy.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today