Tomorrow’s culture will be made by coalitions and communities, like the 1,000 people who made The Passion in a Welsh steel town.
Tomorrow’s culture will be made not by lone geniuses, but by vibrant coalitions and communities, finding new ways to collaborate and produce their work way beyond the confines of the established arts world - like the 1,000 people who together created The Passion in a Welsh steel town.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today