ArtsHub's Top Five music moves in 2012 won't name a best artist or best album but it will point you to some places and people that may shape your holiday listening.
It’s time for me to wrap up with my own ‘best of’ for 2012. Of course, musical taste is subjective, so what you’re about to read is my opinion only, however I’ve tried to remain as open-minded as possible. I’ve also chosen to cast aside the traditional categories such as Best Artist or Best Album – I figure this makes things a bit more interesting. So here is a fairly eclectic list of 5 headings followed by some possibly controversial, but well-considered, opinions. I’m more than willing to engage in debate via the comments section.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today