Australians don't dream of Broadway or the West End. They want opportunity at home.
Cate Blanchett’s recognition of Australian artists in her recent Oscar speech was appreciated by many in the industry, even those frustrated by the lack of export of Australian plays from her as co-Artistic Director of Australia’s largest theatre company.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today