Writer Lesley Graham takes a retrospective look at Tasmania's dance sector, highlighting the range of works performed in late 2020 across the state.
Emerging from months of Zoom classes and get-togethers, Tasmanian contemporary dancers have finally been able to share their work. Here’s a short overview of the last two months of 2020. These shows highlight the range of positive solutions that were created to ensure work can go ahead after lockdown and even during restrictions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today