Imagine if regional presenters cared half as much for the artists who live in their own towns as they do for bringing in the money-spinning touring works.
Taking the 1.5 hour flight from Dubbo to Sydney in a tiny Beechcraft filled with 19 other delegates, I had time to reflect on the four days of intense discussion, dreaming and debate at Artlands 2016.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today