No doubt it’s going to be a brilliant year in the performing arts. Here are 10 of the many productions we’re anticipating in the months ahead.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
A new year ripe with promise and possibilities stretches out before us. The Sydney Festival opens tomorrow; Perth’s Fringe World and Perth International Arts Festival are just around the corner, and Adelaide Festival and Adelaide Fringe are waiting in the wings. Then there’s a host of state theatre companies, opera companies, contemporary dance companies and individual artists all waiting to present their work to us.