Arts organisations often forget to innovate, argues La Boite's Zohar Spatz, but they must if we're to achieve true equity in the sector.
What does it mean to be successful in the arts industry? If you’d asked a year ago, the answers would likely include sold-out seasons, box office records to critical acclaim, and audience praise. Then COVID delivered a sucker punch to the arts industry – both here and overseas – and the sector is still reeling. Our world was turned upside down and with it, any past metrics we had for success.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today