Aerial acrobat Luba Kazantseva is currently performing in Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL.
Luba Kazantseva was born in Moscow, Russia to a dance family. After studying rhythmic gymnastics for many years she auditioned for and was accepted to the Moscow State Academy of Choreography known as Bolshoi Ballet Academy. Perfecting her craft for eight years, Luba graduated Bolshoi Ballet Academy in 1999 and continued her journey as a classical ballerina in Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre. In 2002, Luba decided to leave Russia and move to the United States.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today