Teacher PD - Show-Stopping School Concerts
Do you want to put on a show that will blow your school community away, but don't know where to start? Or do you have all the ideas ready to go, but need a helping hand to bring your production to life? Join Laura Knowling and Anna Joyce as they give you simple and effective tools to create a show-stopping (and stress-free!) performance.
Suitable for: Primary and lower secondary classroom and specialist music teachers
- Repertoire ideas and exploration - including teaching ideas for a song
- Auditioning techniques
- Creating a show or concert
- Leading or directing a show or concert - including basic conducting
- Simple yet effective choreography
- Polishing for a performance
- Learn a fun and easy dance routine that can be used in performance
Resources: Each participant will receive a resource booklet with warm ups and activities from the day and digital resources including a fun and easy dance routine to use in class.
Date: Friday August 2
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 1st Kew Scout Hall
Cost: $190 – includes morning tea and lunch
Visit the ASPA website to download a registration form - http://aspagroup.com.au/aspa-education/teacher-pd/