Teacher PD – Start or Revive Your School Choir
Want to make your students sing with glee? Choir director, Sally Gawley will share simple and effective tricks of the trade to enable you to launch and run a vibrant school choir that students will want to join.
Suitable for: Primary and lower secondary classroom and specialist music teachers
- Warm ups - including physical, vocal and get-to-know-you activities
- Selecting repertoire and where to find resources
- Deeper exploration of two pieces, including teaching methods
- Planning a session and a semester
- Using body percussion and simple movement
Resources: Each participant will receive a booklet with warm ups, activities, music and digital resources.
Date: Friday March 1
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 1st Kew Scout Hall
Cost: $190 – includes morning tea and lunch
Visit the ASPA website to download a registration form - http://aspagroup.com.au/aspa-education/teacher-pd/