Shaun Parker & Company is excited to announce that we will be live-streaming our award-winning anti-bullying program The Yard on Friday 19 March 2021 to schools across Australia.
Leading up to the National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence and Harmony Day, The Yard is an ideal educational program addressing bullying, social exclusion, peer pressure and emotional resilience through engaging hip-hop dance and music. The Yard was the winner of Australian Dance Award (Outstanding Achievement In Youth And Community Dance) and a nominee of Helpmann Award (Best Presentation for Children).
We surveyed thousands of students and after taking part in The Yard program, 95% of children said they would not bully someone, and 85% of children said they felt more resilient against bullying.
The Yard is most suitable for K - 6 and Year 7 & 8 students.
Our program includes:
- Live Stream performance of The Yard ;
- Live Q&A with our dancers who will share their experiences of overcoming bullying;
- Live TUT Dance Workshop (students will stand on the spot as they learn the arm tutting choreography from our dancer Libby);
- Access to FREE Education Resource;
- An optional package of online dance tutorial videos, which will allow students to learn hip-hop moves anytime anywhere.
- The video footage of this Live Stream will be available 7 days after the event for students and teachers who cannot watch it live.
Date & Time:
1:30 pm Friday 19 March 2021
One hour (including performance, interactive Q & A, and TUT Dance Workshop)
$900 plus GST for entire schools,
$500 plus GST for entire Low SES schools.
(If your school has fewer than 90 students, please contact us for a special deal)
Enquiries: Please call (02) 9351 1941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.